Únete a nuestro Discord

Este foro se mantiene únicamente como archivo de la comunidad. Ahora toda la atención y soporte se da en nuestro servidor de Discord, así que únete a nuestro Discord para participar de la Comunidad HeroGamers

HeroGamers Gunz 2014 FAQ

Discussion in 'News' started by Emisand, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Emisand

Emisand Co-Fundador de HeroGamers
    Staff Member Administrador

This thread is a translation by @Exe for the thread Preguntas Frecuentes sobre HG Gunz 2014

Hello everybody,

We noticed that our Facebook page has been receiving a good amount of repetitive questions.
    As as result, we are posting these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to ease the most of our community doubts.

1. When will HeroGamers GunZ 2014 be re-opened ?
    Our server will probably be re-opened in April or May. This is not an ETA though. We will let you know when we have a release date.​

2. What kind of benefits will the old players of HeroGamers GunZ have?
    If you played the old HeroGamers GunZ you'll be able to acquire the following benefits:
    • Double experience buff, so you can level up quickly until you reach the level of your old characters. That is, if your old account had a character at level 80, on your new account, with the double exp buff, you'll be able to reach level 80 again quickly with the buff.
    • Free donator coins: If you have donated in the old server, in HG GunZ 2014 you'll receive free Donator Coin. We haven't decided what will the amount of coins given nor its limit though.
    • Possibility to recover characters of the old server: You'll be able to recover all the characters you had back in the old server, although this will cost Donator Coins which its amount haven't been decided. You can use the Free Donator Coins to recover your characters.
    3. What must I do to link my old HeroGamers GunZ account to the new one?
    To link your old account to your new one you must fit at least one of the following requirements:
    • Must remember the User ID and Password of your old account.
    • Must have access to the e-mail that was registered to your account.
    Remember, you need to fit only one of the requirements listed above, not both of them.

You'll be able to link your old account to your new one when the HeroGamers GunZ 2014 register gets available. There will be an option to insert the User ID and Password or as said above, if you don't fit this requirement, you'll be able to insert your e-mail whereas register page will send an e-mail to your inbox to validate the linking of your old account to your new one.
    4. What can I do if I don't remember my User ID and Password nor the e-mail registered to my old account ?
    If you don't fit at least one of the requirements above, there is nothing we can do.
    We are sorry but you should be more careful with your personal information.​

5. How much Free Donator Coins will you give when I link my old account?
    The amount of Free Donator Coins given will depend of the amount you have donated on the old server.
    The donator coins you won through events, tournaments or prizes don't qualify for this benefit.

Whilst it has not been decided what will be the percentage of the amount of donator coins that will be given according to the old accounts nor the estimated limit of it.​

6. How much will it cost me to recover my characters?
    The cost will be different for each character.
    It will be calculated according to your level, bounty and recoverable items.
    Though there is no formula to calculate it yet.
    7. What kind of things from our characters that will be able to recover ?
    You'll be able to recover your nickname, if it is available. Otherwise, you must choose a new nickname.

You'll be able to recover all the configuration of the character, such as appearance, level, experience and bounty.

Will only be recovered the items that will still exists in the new HeroGamers GunZ. If we decide remove X item, it will not be able to be recovered.

It will not be possible to recover the clans nor the Duel Tournament ranking.
    8. I would like to join HeroGamers Staff, what do I have to do?
    To be part of HeroGamers Staff, the first requirement is DON'T ASK FOR IT.
    If you even ask for it, you'll lose all the possibilities to join it.

We will be analyzing all the forum users, watching your behavior, knowledge and personal aspects. In case we notice a certain member is fitting to join Staff, we'll make contact with this member and offer him a position.

The whole HeroGamers Staff must be legal age and might financially be remunerated if we find it opportune.
    9. Will the server be Lead or AntiLead?
    Both.
    You will be able to create rooms with Antilead or Lead.
    As for Clan Wars or Duel Tournaments, you'll be able to decide if you want to play an Antilead or a Lead match.
    10. What kind of new stuff are you bringing to HeroGamers GunZ 2014?
    Most of it are secret, and you will only be able to know it when we launch HG.

We can let you know that Lambda is developing from GunZ 1.5 sources, with exclusive improvements that no other GunZ have.

On the other hand, Emisand is developing a whole new web for the community, with the latest web tools.
    11. I have a question that has not been included in this FAQ, where do I ask it?
    If you have a question related to HeroGamers 2014, you can ask it here in this thread.
    If your question is considered relevant we'll answer it as soon as possible, as well as including it on the FAQ​

Regards,
    Emisand.

Sholt, BooHoe and ArTrix like this.
  2. JefeBoss

JefeBoss New Member

Bored, so I did this.

Attached Files:

3. Kill

Kill New Member

Sounds good!

4. Sholt

Sholt New Member

jejejejejjeje While this report but there is much that can not remember your email id and less than the gunz was closed as you say who will recuerdar your email id and

5. Aviancia

Aviancia New Member

So the character that were active back in the days HG was active which were not deleted are still active when u logg in , or do you need to recover them?

6. Exe

Exe New Member

Can't understand. You are probably a Spanish user.
    If you are having trouble speaking English, you can go here: http://forum.herogamers.net/threads/preguntas-frecuentes-sobre-hg-gunz-2014.2/

You need to recover them.
    If you decide to not recover them and start a new character, keep in mind that there will be a Exp Buff as mentioned before.

7. realLizzie

realLizzie New Member

Ok,
    I know the stuff you guys are developing is secret but I wanna know about the commands, 'cause the most part of servers today have /sound, /damage, /cameradistance, etc and is the client gonna be smooth? I mean just like Quality Gunz (said the server name cuz its closed so whatever) - best client evarrrrr tbh.

And the anti-lead will be perfect? Cuz in the server we're playing cuz is the only one active with ijji stuff, the anti-lead barely works. You do a pb with 12 bullets in a shot (9 x 12 = 108) and the shot counts 9. LOL

Thanks

@edit: and if someone steals my nick? what can i do? are you guys gonna recover it? cuz on forums they already did it QQ

#7 realLizzie, May 1, 2014
    Last edited: May 1, 2014
    Cure likes this.
  8. Milf

Milf New Member

Great answers to the FAQ, I am really excited for the game and can't wait to get to know the rest of the community :)

9. Cure

Cure New Member

Haha man the truth is here ! :)

realLizzie likes this.
  10. ComplexyHD

ComplexyHD Member

this dudes know what's good ^^

11. Achaeon

Achaeon New Member

Looking forward to playing HG soon! :)

12. Cure

Cure New Member

this dude is cool :)

ComplexyHD likes this.
  13. ComplexyHD

ComplexyHD Member

would you be able to watch old ijiji gunz replays?

14. bulli10

bulli10 New Member

you can search for israel gunz its same as quality gunz ...