Únete a nuestro Discord

Este foro se mantiene únicamente como archivo de la comunidad. Ahora toda la atención y soporte se da en nuestro servidor de Discord, así que únete a nuestro Discord para participar de la Comunidad HeroGamers

[Game] Random Questions.

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Phrasal, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Phrasal

Phrasal Member

Well, I've seen this forum has been abandoned so long that I decided to create a game on here.

This game is really simple, how does it work?
    I'm gonna make a question and the person after is gonna answer it. Simple, right?

Let's clean that up.

I ask: "If you had the change to travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?"

The person after is gonna answer, and after he/she finishes his/her answer, the same one is gonna make another question and the person after that is gonna answer, it's basically a string.

Ex:

Me: "If you had the change to travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?"

P1: "I would either go to Japan or Sweden because I love those countries and their cultures.
    - What languages would you like to learn and why?"

P2: " I'd like to learn French, Japanese and Russian because I want to live in one of those countries.
    If you had the change to change anything in your life, what would it be?"

P3: "..."

-- Just one thing: --
    Do NOT ask offensive question such as: "Who fucks you?" or things like that...

Have everything been clear?
    Ok, if so, let's begin.

I'll make the first question of the game:

- Where would you like to live if you had the change for it? :)

Trlpas likes this.