Únete a nuestro Discord

Este foro se mantiene únicamente como archivo de la comunidad. Ahora toda la atención y soporte se da en nuestro servidor de Discord, así que únete a nuestro Discord para participar de la Comunidad HeroGamers

Damage and HP/AP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Milf, May 11, 2014.

1. Milf

Milf New Member

Would be great if you could balance it well out like it was on the original game. Adding 10 damage shotguns are not going to attract players (I know this by reading GunZ Factor).
    Many people are very excited for this servers return and most likely willing to start playing GunZ again (as there has not been a good server since 2011). Please don't do the same mistake every other server is doing or has been doing by making overpowered gear. I know balancing is hard but the easiest way is to do IJJI stats.

Hopefully someone from the staff team can update us on this topic!
    -Daniel

2. ComplexyHD

ComplexyHD Member

i totally agree.

3. Exe

Exe New Member

Actually HG is known to keep GunZ originality, I guess we can count on HG for that.

4. Bekakk

Bekakk Active Member

I'm so sorry but i think you mean "balance hp-ap-dmg" ? Making it like qgunz or artic gunz?????

If that is the case, look articgamers or look quality.. They have above 500 users online? Don't think so.. And the reason is that the balance between hp-ap-dmg-weapons is sucks, it's what are not going to attract people/players. HG keep original version, as must be in all pserver. Look on ugg, the most players there belong at hg and they have even 200+ hp and ap.

Yes, many people are excited for this server return, but i m sure they want keep HG in original version. Remember, HG is not artic, ijji, quality, etc.

I personally hope HG return with all his stuff and more. Hacks? Shotbots? Always will be, always someone will make use of c++ to the game.! =) remember that.

5. ROWANKINGZ

ROWANKINGZ New Member

I think they should use the normal way how we could get ''prems'' (premium items which we bought with G coins) like 1 kill is 2 coins or something. just get it like how it was but less dmgable donator items(i had full donate on hg but i didnt like it)

6. Bekakk

Bekakk Active Member

It's! But the donor have to be normal, like in the past. If people dont like donor the others do, so we are a community

7. Milf

Milf New Member

A way to give donators a slight advantage is adding an extra bullet to shotguns. Like 6bullets per magazine.
    Could also add medicals that heal 2hp/2ap more than the F2P ones. Just a suggestion :p

8. ComplexyHD

ComplexyHD Member

Quality Gunz was decent in terms of Balancing the game. I think we should adapt the way qg had in terms of balancing.

9. Milf

Milf New Member

I can't remember QG's balance but I would love it if most of the items had same stats when it comes to clothing. Otherwise we are just going to be seeing and using the all time favourites from IJJI.

10. ComplexyHD

ComplexyHD Member

YEP ^ agree.

11. Bekakk

Bekakk Active Member

No. Better is default

12. ComplexyHD

ComplexyHD Member

so you want everyone to wear only one set because its the one that gives more hp/ap?

13. Bekakk

Bekakk Active Member

I just think play the default game is better. (Like before)

ComplexyHD likes this.
  14. ComplexyHD

ComplexyHD Member

well yeah

15. Exe

Exe New Member

Unless there is already a planned way from Emisand/Lambda to pay server bills such as data center, we can expect donations/premiums items, hopefully those give a slight advantage.

There will be no Shotbot you can be sure of that (actually, its patch is easier than it seems), also, HG's Anti hack system was the most efficient security system around GunZ scenario.

16. Bekakk

Bekakk Active Member

Sure :amor2:

17. Milf

Milf New Member

There will always be hacks and shotbots around. If this server gets popular enough, people will find a way to bypass the anti hack system. Hopefully the community will stay active and report any kind of hacks and bugs!

I played with you if you are the Exe I am thinking of. Think we were in the same clan back in the days.

Bekakk likes this.
  18. Exe

Exe New Member

I agree with you, there is always people trying to get hid of security.
    What you gotta understand is that hacks such as GodMode; Shotbot; SpeedHack; etc., are limited hacks, they work only if their function give back "y" (which in Shotbot's case is if crosshair goes Red or crosshair "get through" enemies you auto-shot). If the function only has an input value, there is no function yet, it needs an output value to work. Now there are multiple ways to block this function, be it on the anti hack system or server sided protection. Hacks such as Underclock are a little bit complex to patch.

:sherlock:

I don't play GunZ since a while so I can't really remember, sorry :(

:amor2:

19. Chikorita

Chikorita Member

i wouldnt care about the dmg as long as the donator sgs do more dmg than the -free-for-all ones.

20. Pwn_

Pwn_ New Member

Just don't make the same mistake as UGG making it a Pay2Win server.