Open and active Staff

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Exe, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Exe

Exe New Member

Hi.

It's been sometime since we await for Hero Gamers GunZ, we got really happy with the news of its re-opening and all promised features but since July of 2015 there's no any feedback of the current status of the project, if there is still a project or if it has been delayed till' undetermined time.

Besides that, if you're planning to evolve the game but not the community, we'll never have the game we want GunZ to be. I understand the head developers of HG being too busy but there are things that does not require technical knowledge which can be improved. It's 2017 already, the concept of "team" is not new.

Plus it's been sometime since HG 2011 is available and we haven't been presented the Staff yet, I know it's a very common practice in GunZ private servers but it does work. And we can make it even better if we add some information about each member to bring closer Staff - Community. In the present time, Staff is considered an entity to the community and that is a negative point. I've worked with at least 4 of the current Staff members but I only know that by going to Members tab but I went first to News section and others to search for a Staff thread first because that's what most members do, and that tab doesn't say much about them.

@Emisand
    @Lambda
    @Boidae
    @Hessen
    @Witch

#1 Exe, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  2. Broak

Broak Active Member

You are right about what you say but you have to understand that for HG it takes time. It's already new year and this year HG GunZ will release its new update, however new developers are needed.

Wizz likes this.
  3. Exe

Exe New Member

I do understand the long time to release new client, and also, for development since it is kinda hard to find skilled and trustful developers. That's why I made a topic focusing on the Community side, since this one does not require secret and may be managed by Owners full time.

The way it is now is not bad and I know it's a great Staff because I know these people but if you open space for creative and innovative people, you're gonna have the full package of "team" concept.

4. Broak

Broak Active Member

At the moment I do not think that they add new developers to the equipment since I imagine that Lambda does not want to share its code

Wizz likes this.
  5. Exe

Exe New Member

@Hessen I see you're most active member at forums, would you give me an answer?